Thursday, May 12, 2022

Thankful

Wow. It has been a REALLY long time since I posted! So much has changed! We lived through a pandemic (well, almost), my grandchildren are much bigger, Lucy started and completed Kindergarten, Linda passed away--unbelievable! I just haven't felt like writing. I'm still having lots of pain. Much of it is the terrible headaches I have, but I also have a lot of back pain now. But my scans are still good. One of my doctors even said I'm doing "weirdly well"--my first official weird diagnosis! 

Because of the pandemic, I've been able to do telehealth visits with my doctors. I've had my scans done here in Huntsville and then zoom with them. However, I had my first visit with my breast cancer doctor in February and will have one with my brain cancer doctor in October. They're both so amazed at how well I'm doing. However, I know why I am--it's because of the Great I AM!! For some reason, He is still using me. Only He knows my expiration date. When it's time for me to go Home, that's when I'll go! And I can't wait to bow at His Feet. Can you just imagine? Wow! 

I really don't have much to say. God is good, and I am still here. So thankful for His goodness!

"For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under Heaven." ~ Ecclesiastes 3:1


No comments:

Post a Comment